Terms & Conditions
Printed products bought from Printstation by their nature of being personalised are non-returnable and non-refundable if the client has approved and agreed to proceed with the order (read here for defective goods). An order may be cancelled (in writing) if work has not started on that order then a full refund may be granted. The client agrees to pay for the cost of any work or expenses incurred because of a cancelled order.
Printstation only delivers printed goods to the UK mainland. Deliveries under 25kg are made via insured overnight carriers or couriers. Larger/heavier items may take 3 days depending on the delivery address. The client may arrrage to collect goods from the Printstation office 9-5pm Mon-Fri.
Printstation production of printed work is between 2-7 working days plus delivery depending on product selected. However, due to the nature of some personalised custom printing, some work may take longer, and the client will be notified of the expected turnaround of special work on order confirmation or if delays are expected due to this special work.
Printstation does not store client financial details (credit or debit card). Client names and address details are not shared with others.
General Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply:
1. Goods means the articles or things prescribed in the contract between Printstation and the purchaser.
2. These conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in all contracts of Printstation to sell goods, and in the case of any inconsistency with any other order or form of contract sent by the purchaser to Printstation whatever may be their respective dates, the provision of these conditions shall prevail unless expressly carried in writing and signed by a director or proprietor on behalf of Printstation.
3. Notwithstanding that Printstation may have given a detailed quotation no order shall be binding on Printstation unless and until it has been viewed and accepted by Printstation.
4. Any times or dates given for completion or delivery of goods shall be binding on Printstation, insofar as Printstation undertake to carry out additional work for the purchaser to the value of the print element of any goods not supplied on time. Such liability shall not extend to delays beyond the control of Printstation including, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing defects in files, or omissions of information, delays in approval of proofs and non performance of carriers.
5. a) By their nature goods do not have redeemable value, therefore no refunds or credits for goods correctly supplied will be entertained.
b) All artwork(s), design(s), preparation work and/or all items associated in the production of any items produced by Printstation shall remain the property of Printstation and may not be reproduced without prior written permission.
6. a) All goods shall be paid for at the time of order unless agreed otherwise by Printstation. The purchaser agrees to pay for goods in acordance to the terms offered by Printstation.
b) Any deposit(s) requested/paid in advance for any artwork(s), design(s), preparation work and/or all items associated in the production of any items produced by Printstation are non-refundable.
c) No goods shall be despatched or collection allowed until paid for in full unless agreed otherwise by Printstation. The purchaser agrees to pay for goods in acordance to the terms offered by Printstation.
d) All prices are exclusive of V.A.T. (Value Added Tax) and this will be charged at the appropriate rate if necessary.
7. a) Any shortcomings or defects in goods supplied must be notified to Printstation within 3 days of delivery. Such goods must be returned to Printstation for inspection with written details of the defect.
b) Nothing herein shall impose any liability upon Printstation in respect of any defect in the goods arising out of the acts, omissions, negligence or default of the purchaser, its servants or agents including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing handling and storage of the goods.
c) Nothing herein shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the liability of Printstation.
8. i.) For death or personal injury resulting from its negligence insofar as the same is prohibited by U.K. statue, or;
ii.) Under sections 12, 13, 14 and 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 to a purchaser who is dealing with a customer (as defined by section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977).
9. Printstation shall not be liable for any costs, claims or damage arising out of any act of tort or omission or breach of contract or statutory duty calculated by reference to profits, income production or accruals or loss of such profits, income production or accruals or by reference to accrual of such, claim, damages or expenses on a time basis.
10. The liability of Printstation to the purchaser for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused shall be limited to and in no circumstances exceed the price of the goods.
11. If the purchaser shall be in breach of any of their obligations under the contract Printstation may (without prejudice to Printstation's rights subsequently to determine the contract for the same cause should it so decide) suspend further deliveries of goods without notice until any defaults by the purchaser are remedied.
12. No statement, description, information, warranty or recommendation contained in any catalogue, price list, advertisement or communication or made verbally by any of the agents or employees of Printstation shall be construed to enlarge, vary or override in any way these conditions.
13. Any concessions made or latitude allowed by Printstation to the purchaser shall not affect the strict rights of Printstation under the contract. If in any particular case any of these conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply to the contract the other conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
14. The contract shall in all respects be governed by English law and shall be deemed to have been made in England and the purchaser and Printstation address to submit to nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts